Tuesday 1 June 2010

Vulpix

Kirsty and I had a lovely little chat about Pokémon as we walked back up from our SSAGO BBQ tonight, I'm going to miss her next year as she is a third year and leaving, along with both Chris and Matt. Goodness me I hope next year's freshers are a good lot!


Things I'm Thankful For
  1. I have a wonderful sister, Mum and Dad.
  2. I have an amazing boyfriend (8 months!)
  3. I’m a Girl Guide (YEY)
  4. I don’t drink
  5. I don’t smoke
  6. I I have a roof over my head
  7. I regard other people’s feelings
  8. I don’t do drugs
  9. I listen to, and have access to, music that isn't the churned out processed rubbish, I enjoy it
  10. I don't have to, so don't ever, wear high heals
  11. I’m not obsessed with any reality tv or "celebrity gossip"
  12. I’m healthy enough
  13. I’m happy 
  14. I have great friends back home and at Uni
  15. I know right from wrong
  16. I don’t follow the crowds
  17. I have an education and am still continuing it
  18. I can appreciate culture and be critical and appreciative of art and other art forms
  19. I have all five of my senses
  20. I have the capacity and willingness of an open heart.

I properly stole this from Hazel and changed some bits.

<3

1 comment:

Haze said...

You're just amazing.