Monday 31 May 2010

Ubos

Do any of you remember Ubos? That silly tv cartoon about magic that was someone's attempt to jump on the "love of magic Harry Potter" bandwagon. Urgh, I was just trying to think of a last "U" word because it is June tomorrow.

I'm sorry I haven't enlightened you about my life recently. I did make a video last week that included the things I would have blogged about and other than that I've done revision and eaten food.

Today I was trying to clear out some stuff from my hard drive instead. I have 5 gigs free, it is not a good state to function.

I don’t want to delete all the old Russell Howard and Jon Richardson podcasts I have.

Is there a function on Windows XP where I can see exactly what is taking up the space so I can see what I need to cut down on?!

Going to keep browsing around and deleting things here and there until I have at LEAST 10 gigs free.

Don't have time for that it seems. I need to make all the Switzerland video I still have into ONE video. Will have to add that to my "after exams" list of things.

I have a rather large "list of things" but as of yet I haven't written them down. They're all in my head and so next Monday, after my PinE exam, I shall have to consider what to do first.

TTFN

:)

No comments: