Friday 14 May 2010

Unlikely

There are many things you don't know about me readers.

Yesterday I snapped my nearly brand new SkullCandy headphones. They were pink and beautiful and are now in three pieces. I am sad.

Another thing is that, about 3 years ago, maybe longer, Hazel and I had a challenge, one we never fully finished. Neither of us won or lost this race to "get as many free things and samples from the internet". As that is what the competition was.
One of the things I sent off for was a Watercress Recipe Book.

I only remembered to tell this story because they just sent me the quarterly newsletter...
With gems like this:


Sunday - The Watercress Festival 16 May

Come down and join the fun at the annual Watercress Festival in Alresford, Hampshire (10am - 4pm), the home of British watercress. Watch the Watercress King and Queen bring the first of the harvest into town on a horse and cart and distribute it to the waiting crowd. Enjoy cookery demonstrations, Hampshire farmers market, street entertainment, live music, farm tours and much more.





Genius.

I want to edit Hazelizabeth and some duck footage for my own channel now.

:) 

1 comment:

Haze said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I still get the SmartFreeStuff newsletter, but it's not the same. I sent off for a Pea recipe book for you, did I not?
Good times indeed.