Monday 10 May 2010

Unticarial

Outside my window I can see two fire engines. They say "Lancaster Fire and Rescue Service" on them and they are fluorescent orange. One of them is backed up to Spar.

That was written on Saturday morning and even though it is now Monday night I still have no idea what they were there for.

On Saturday James and I walked over 17,000 steps into, around and back from town. On out trip we bought clingfilm (which was the reason for our walk other than a trip out) and stumbled upon a Dr. Who fan store which was quite scary but I high fived a fellow Chameleon Circuit listener and was told I am neither friend or foe. As I am a Sontaron computer. (Plus 2000 intel though!)

Anyhoo, on the walk back my neck started to get itchy then my whole body broke out in hives again. ARGH it's insane.

I've worked and watched Pokémon with James since then.

Life is good. (Except for my allergy to life...)

:D

No comments: