Wednesday 2 June 2010

Viacom

They ruined Neopets years ago and now look set to ruin YouTube too.

Alan has written a blog about it which covers the topic much more eloquently than I could.

I had a smashing day today.
Parents and Hazel turned up, went to see and feed the ducks. Went for lunch (us and James). Had to wait ages for our food but it was tasty. Dropped James off so he could revise and went shopping for food. Caused a minor problem when my shelf was being used in the fridge and I moved everything. Sorry Adam! Put a lot of things in the car to go home with my parents, mainly art materials I won't need until next year. Waved them off. Going to read my emails then do a minor bit of revision before going over to James' for tea me thinks.

Sweet sweet warm sunshine today too.

:D

No comments: