Friday 25 June 2010

Vanished?

I'm had a rather good week at home, although the lack of James has been noticed and he has been missed greatly.

Sunday was Father's day, I cut the hedge with shears and made my wrist hurt. I was introduced to Glee.
On Monday I tried to sort through some of my bags of *things* that I'd brought back from Uni and watched Glee. Made a video, drew some and listened to the Dave Gorman podcast.
Tuesday was picnic day. Met Jen, Laura, Ross and Maddy in Durham, sat by the river. GOOD times. Dentist in the afternoon. All is well. Art show at school, some very good work, especially my friend David's which will be in Hazelizabeth when I get 'round to it.
Wednesday, I finished watching Glee. Listened to the football on the radio. Went shopping for food with Mum.
Thursday (yesterday) I went to town to meet up with Caitlin, we talked nearly non-stop. We stopped when we went to look at an exhibition in the Cathedral which was photos and life stories from female prisoners.
Friday was slob day. I barely did anything but sit in bed and read/watch. I did sort some washing out though.

I need to write up the SSAGO things on the website and sort my scrapbook for today.

OH, I also found out my summer art project which is to produce a realistic currency. For whoever/wherever I want. Idea will come soon I hope.

Kay, bye.


xxx

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Currency! That is so cool.

I miss your daily posts lots. I shan't be one to talk though. haha