Tuesday 10 August 2010

Xenophon

After 9 hours of sleep I have woken up exhausted. I want to know that if I'd only allowed myself 6, I would be feeling more awake now.
I'm listening to podcasts now, the Nowhere Near News one made me laugh so much and Dave's in on now, good so far.

I have to be up and ready to meet my friends in town at 11. It's now quarter past 9 and I really really need to force myself to go have a shower and eat breakfast. The last few days have been a mix of amazing awesome, exhaustion, confusion and fun. My ideal day today would be watching youtube videos, doodling ideas for my currency project (that is lacking hugely in input) and having frequent naps so that I can regain normality.

However, as I haven't seen my friends in a few weeks and I only get to see them in the holidays I know I should and will go into town today to see them.

I will write a blog post, probably tonight, with details from the weekend past. I felt I should write this though as a slight motivation to get my day started.

Talk to you later dearest readers.

x

No comments: