Friday 20 August 2010

Xylophone

  • I'm watching the final of Masterchef.
  • I own AMAZING bright pink Doc Martens.
  • I love James Schorah.
  • I drank a mug of red grape juice today.
  • Playmobil can get surprisingly dusty when ignored for 3(ish) years.
  • Yesterday I went to York with Caitlin (who I've known since I was 4 btw) and Caitlin's Irish boyfriend Alex who pronounced Thirsk as TUSK.
  • My sister went zorbing today.
  • Today the rain came through my window which meant it must have travelled horizontally.
  • I'm scared for all these contestants on Masterchef, even though it was filmed AGES ago.
  • Mum's going to a wedding tomorrow, she bought the most gorgeous handbag I have seen in a long time. I'm not THAT into bags, I do like them but I know that while I'm still young it's not even a valid issue. If it's serviceable and has a pocket or two it'll do me. BUT one day I will have an amazing one.
  • BLOG TITLE.
  • I want to keep blogging until I know who has won.
  • Going over to tumblr to have a gander.
  • I just read one of the best things: Tom and Tom are recording a new Nowhere Near News RIGHT NOW.
  • Emotive music in the background of this is insane, I'm so tense. 
  • Oh good on her! :D

1 comment:

Ashley said...

OMG LOL THAT SITE.

zorbing?