Sunday 29 August 2010

Xiffle (September will be better for blog titles)

Seeing Scott Pilgrim yesterday, going out for an amazing meal with my family and being interviewed for the local radio at a kitting exhibition put me back on track. Dragged me out of the funk that was caused by Mockingjay.

(The above was written on Saturday morning.)

It is now late Sunday and I've since read a fair amount of Art History, been "out on the town" with Jen, Ross and Laura (GOSH MUSIC IN BARS/CLUBS IS SO BAD!) and been out to Belsay Hall to look at the art that is there. All of it was/is based on scale and it was very refreshing.

I'm very tired, you're not going to get much sense from me. I'm in the sort of mood that only cats on youtube can quash.

Instead I watched Wu-How on iPlayer with Haze, talked to James and listened to DoftheG.

1 comment:

boobjob12 said...

HAHAHA cats on YouTube.
Liz, you know what I just realized? That picture of you with the camera doesn't really look like you. Just a thought.

<3