Monday 2 August 2010

X

This month is "x", and I always knew I was going to have a problem with it.
I wanted to to BEDA, I really did. However, there are a few variables in my life that would make this a foolish errand to begin.

Firstly, and most importantly, I missed my chance to start yesterday. "Why is that?" I hear you cry (except for that I don't). I was in the house a fair amount yesterday, with internet access but the times I could have blogged I didn't want to and then I fell asleep.
Secondly, there will be more than one day this month I know right now that I wouldn't be able to blog on. I will try and increase posts once again but I cannot promise daily.

Thirdly, do you know any good X-words that would fill a whole month of blogs? No? I thought so. Urban Dictionary (and the real one) can only get you so far.

Since I last posted (scarily that was on the 21st July!) I have been for a meal out with my parents as it was their end of teaching term, recorded my Life in the Day video (which wouldn't save so it cannot be uploaded and submitted) whilst travelling to Leeds to see my Grandad and cousins and go to Opera in the Park. We picked Hazel up from Darlington train station at the end of her Canada trip. I've been to see Mark Watson, Alun Cochrane, Chris Ramsey and Richard Herring all do some standup. James came on the 30th. I've got rid of the huge armchair from my bedroom, I've seen my Great Aunt have her 103rd Birthday. Last night Mum, Dad, Hazel, Nana, James and I went out for a meal.

All has been mainly wonderful apart from a small emotional breakdown I had around lunchtime on Friday, but that is past now.

I'm up early today because I have to be at the doctors in about half an hour to get some more cream so that I can go to London on Thursday with enough. Today we are also planning to go and see Toy Story 3. Very excited about that.

Thanks for reading this if you have, I appreciate it.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

awww. I'm going to miss having a BEDA buddy this time around <3

at least you're keeping yourself busy

xx