Friday 6 November 2009

Obligatory Apology

I kind of hate that I haven't written in here but, you know, the funny thinga are funny and the annoying things annoying and sometimes I don't want to just write about them, I just want to live them.

This morning we were drawing outside. It was fairly cold.

I'm currently listening to a Luke Conard song, it's beautiful.

Last night we went to see Bruno. What a film... Hilarious and highly risque.

Earlier during the day there was this moment where James made us chase this really slow walking pigeon.

:D

Eeeerm.

The other nights we've watched Mean Girls... and Black Books.

Tonight there is a different free chocolate bar in each of the bars on campus, I think a huge bag will be required.
Oh, I found out it probably isn't free. We'll go along anyway to see!

I played a game of Monopoly this afternoon and FAILED MISERABLY.

Never mind, I have The Hunger Games to read and it's fantastic!

No comments: