Wednesday 11 November 2009

On an adventure

I'm writing this at 7:16am.
Wednesday morning.

Soon enough I'm going to be checking over my bags (tbh I'm travelling light) and leaving my room.

I'm getting a train to London, meeting up with Alex and going to look at art galleries because that is the point of this week.

I've promised myself I'm going to have a mega super awesome happy fun time.

Alas I'm still feeling pretty ill and my cough hasn't gone away.
THIS SHALL NOT SPOIL MY DAYS.

I'm going to be honest here and say that until Sunday is going to be damn difficult for me on the whole "being away from James" front.
*huggles*

I might tweet about some events but most likely things that occur will show up in video form.

Kay, going to set this to post as a surprise later.

x

No comments: