Tuesday 24 November 2009

Ollivander

I once had this AMAZING idea for a fanfiction which was entirely Draco centric and he would go to repent to Ollivander for the whole cellar thing by going off on an adventure to collect wand wood and cores and then learning the business so he could take over from a dying Olli.
It would be SO GOOD if only I had more than just that to work with and a bit of like, time.

I don't even find the time to record all the awesome sauce things I get up to on a day by day basis.

Like going to see all the films I've seen, sitting and playing Oblivion with James, all the awesome ridiculous times I drop Dr.Who references into conversations to hope that someone gets them.

(ERIN DID, about the little shop in the hospital!!)

OH YEAH

We're doing this project in Art now about sculpture and we're going to build a city!

And it's going to be totally awesome.
I just want to sit and plan it out and research for it and make it great and accurate and all that but I have two sodding psychology hours today that totally break it up and spoil it!

:p

I want to go to the charity shop on campus to get some trees for it or something!

In other news, just in case you were wondering, James and I are FANTASTIC!

SQUEE

S'all for now.

(Should I try to do BEDD?)

No comments: