Monday 16 November 2009

Oh gosh

SO

On Wednesday I got to London Euston and hopped on the tube to the Saatchi gallery that I went around by myself because Alex was running late due to ChartJackers last minute videoing.

I sat and ate an apple on the steps and watched some kids play hockey.

I met up with Alex and we discussed many musical projects while we gallivanted through a very arty area and we went to "The White Cube" and eventually the Tate Modern.

The best thing at the Tate was 30 pieces of silver by Whiteread.

Alex bought a make-a-robot kit for Johnny too.

We went for subway (my first ever) and that was epic.

Then we headed back to Alex's where we talked to his Mum, listened to him play some new songs AND made the robot which took two hours. I was allowed to listen to Painfully Mainstream through and I have to say it is an epic example of awesomesauce.

Thursday was an amazingly tiring day that started with bacon sandwiches, shopping for fruit and Russell Brand lols.

It went on to include many ChartJackers moments including the 5:19 show.

Burgers in St. Pancras were awesome and much desired.

I fell asleep on the train after finishing reading The Catcher in the Rye.

Home at last.

I had a day of art galleries with Mum followed by going to see Footloose at the theatre.

Saturday was Embroidery, food with Maddy and Jen, video editing, going to see the lights and a short stint out with some friends in town.

Sunday I came home to Uni, had lunch out with the rents and James and a BBCiPlayer afternoon.

In the evening we went to see Time Traveller's Wife which was awesome and then we watched the new Dr. Who special.

XD

*yawn*

No comments: