Monday 9 November 2009

Of All Things

If you do NOTHING else today buy this song:

ChartJackers - I've Got Nothing - http://bit.ly/3YfoN0

SEVENTY NINE PEE

All going to Children in Need and I've had the song on repeat and it's actually so addictive.

SO, that Chocolate night was a bit of a fail to be honest on the food front.
Furness were supposed to have chocolate coins but didn't, Cartmel had marshmallows.
Lonsdale were supposedly boiled sweets but also didn't have any out.

Before we went out James and I went to his friend Chris's room and I learned that I am an epic fail at Halo on the xbox. James played the guitar pro intro music and how we giggled.

After the failed chocolate hunt we watched a tv show about black holes where even the experts didn't have a clue what they were talking about really.

On Saturday night we went to town to see the fireworks, we got there for 6:20 and stood in the rain and wind until they started at 8. Nearly half an hour of FANTASTIC fireworks though.

That night I was in bed and asleep by 9:30!

Yesterday morning I watched the old American Top Gear episode with the road kill cow on the car.

I felt dead ill around lunch time and spent most of the day in bed.

James came over for cuddles and we watched the Matrix, ate soup and followed it with a TV show about 00's.

Sleep was gooood last night.

Today was mostly sleep food and a bit of sorting out for London.
Oh and a sexy mac video.

S'all.

I'm off to watch a documentary soon. About ice or something.

xxx

No comments: