Sunday 1 November 2009

October is Over

It's raining a LOT right now.
James it supposed to out rowing from 10...
Eeep.

Anyhoozle.

Friday afternoon was spent with me reading a Psychology/Statistic textbook and then eating and then running through the rain to James' room with ice cream and Look Around You 2.

Saturday was my attempt to get more work done but it didn't go to plan when instead I edited together my Hazelizabeth video and talked to Hazel over msn.

James' parents came up to take him shopping and we ended up going out for a meal again in the late afternoon.

That left just enough time to watch a couple of videos and then head out to the LU cinema to watch Transformers 2.
It was an ok way to spend Halloween seeing as I was SO tired.
Though I sort of wish I'd been in London it was just great to crash out after the film and lie there sleeping.

This morning I need to KNUCKLE DOWN and get this essay written.

I'll do it, I promise, after I've caught up on the blogs I follow.

:D

No comments: