Thursday 19 November 2009

On the good ship lollipop

This morning I awoke and, when I finally got around to going in the kitchen, was shocked and appalled to find it covered in yoghurt and cream.

Eurgh.

I've been working on a psychology lab report thing and I'm so disenchanted.
Analysis of statistics by themselves is terribly dull but when you didn't even choose the data yourself it makes it many many times worse.

The other night we watched The History Boys with the SSAGO film night, it was epic AND they ordered a cheeseless pizza (with chicken and peppers and onions) so that I could join in. :p

James and I have finished the first season of Black Books and were going to watch the second last night but the DVD wouldn't work, it just froze at 8 seconds into the intro to the first episode.

Bed times.

We watched Anchorman instead.

Tonight is District 9.

I adore my life so much but right now I just feel floppy, ready to collapse.
I feel like hibernating.

Can I do that?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

d9! :D I love the new movie going thing. it's awesome!