Friday 27 November 2009

Oblivion

This blog WAS going to be a lovely little update on the things I've done since Tuesday (working on ideas for our sculpture project, seeing Inglorious Basterds and cuddling my boyfriend).

THEN it was going to be about how much I LOVE the Student Breakfast show podcasts, I mean, really. They make me laugh many times.

Also, I was going to include how the game Oblivion has changed my opinion on computer games.

BUT I new want to rant.
I was tired yesterday, very tired, but being a person who knows she won't sleep at night if she takes a nap I stayed awake til a reasonable time.

Around 10pm, over in Fylde they started playing music.

NOW, this wouldn't be a problem usually, I live in Bowland but last night we decided to stay in James' room. This proved to be intensely a bad decision.

At 10.10pm (which admittedly isn't too late) SOMEONE (*cough* Kelsey) started playing some horrendous noises out of what I can only assume was her laptop because it was Spotifyed with adverts.
Not music AT ALL, just that repetitive shite at full blast.

After about half an hour the people involved in whatever celebration was going on went into town.

Sleep commenced UNTIL half past THREE in the morning, when the music restarted at the same crazy level.

Until SIX THIRTY there continued to be sounds of incredible intensity including shouting, swearing and screaming and listening in on the RUBBISH that drunk people say and laugh at.

James and I were NOT entertained.

At least today I will get to relax AND have a lovely (I hope) meal with James and his parents.

Oh and QI is back and David Mitchell made it amazing!

No comments: