Tuesday 1 December 2009

Perhaps

Should I try to write every day in December?
I think so.

I mean, I miss this blog malarky even though it is quite a kerfuffle, especially trying to write one at the end of a day!

I've wanted the Johnny Durham RAWR! t-shirt since it came out and today I relented and bought it. With the December promotion it was only £11.60 in total.

Why must I be so impulsive? But then I've told myself it's ok, it's December now, it's like a small Birthday and Christmas present to myself as well as the fact that by not drinking and going out like most people here I have saved that much about 3 times a week that they all spend.

Although now it definitely means that I'm not going to splash out on the digital version of all three Jingle Spells albums...

Right, last night it was "Dorian Gray" at the cinema and it was fantastic and creepy and disgusting but awesome.

I really need to eat.
Bread and butter, good breakfast times!

Kay, I just got in from my PinE lecture and I've also picked up my first assignment.
I got the middle mark, which is ok, I mean, I need to work out referencing properly and be more straightforward rather than descriptive. (I've always had that problem though I can't stop writing as if it's an English essay D:) But for a first attempt I'm happy enough.

Right, now I need to eat and do some reading about equality before 1 then go over to Art for two hours and then the psycho seminar and then more Art because I need to sit and work on the sketch book and do some drawings of my building.

Then tonight it's the SSAGO Christmas meal... that means dressing up and I might even put some mascara on...

I'm wearing bright red tights and a red blouse today, I attired myself BEFORE I knew it was AIDS awareness day but it feels like I did it on purpose.

No comments: