Wednesday 23 December 2009

Pribbles and Prabbles

The doctor I went to see this morning was so genuinely interested and helpful that I'm sure his optimism alone will get me better and stop me scratching!

Later on, after a lunch including pork pie (of which I'm not the biggest fan) that was good because it coincided with the first episode of series 3 of The Big Bang Theory. Hilarious.

Around 2 I went to town to see Caitlin and have a Christmas catchup. We talked none stop as I haven't seen her since, what 12 weeks ago (or more)! We had hot chocolates and then went shopping for her last minute gifts that included a roll for putting jigsaws on to store them away half done.

One of the many stories we covered is the amazing fact that she has met a real life almost example of Colin Singleton. She knows a girl who has only ever gone out with guys named Tom. Currently this girl is having problems deciding which of three Tom's she prefers!

I've just got a lift home from Cait's Dad and am about to, hopefully, watch Labyrinth with Hazel!

We only got 10 mins watched D: before we had to go do other things and eat tea.

I've spent since then sorting stuff in this old room of mine.

Ergh.

Bath and bed now.

Toodles!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

hey hey. sorry I've been ridiculously absent and spazzy.

you deserve blog comments and alas, I have failed. Oh well, new year, more time.

OO. SANTA'S ALMOST TO YOUR HOUSE!!! GET TO BED :D

Love you lots,
Ash

ps. I FINALLY GOT THE PACKAGE BACK. IT'S BEING MAILED AS SOON AS THE POST OFFICE OPENS DUE TO THE FREEZING RAIN AND STUPID SNOW.


lovvveeesss