Monday 14 December 2009

Purchasing

Well today was just lovely.

I got up, was a bit drowsy but had a small chat with Hazel and Mum before they all trooped off to school and then settled in for a good long bath.

I quickly recorded my sexymacaroni video and left that to upload as I set off into town to meet Laura and Jen.

We did Christmas shopping then went for Chinese eat-as-much-as-you-like as we planned.
Dave also showed up and it was nice to see him for the moment he was there!

After more meandering and chat we headed to Leonard's coffee shop and I had a white hot chocolate.

:D

Hazel finished up at school and headed down so we could catch the bus home together, eat omelette and watch that Su-Bo program.

I'm sat on my bed now with a couple of videos loading (darn slow home internet!) and some mice to knit!

Good day!

No comments: