Wednesday 2 December 2009

Post 391

Last night's Christmas meal was really good.
Apart from the fact that the "Seasonal Vegetable Soup" was, in fact, mushroom.

In my cracker I got a small plastic green crab... you know, the typical Christmas crab.

We also did a £1 secret Santa and I ended up with a big bar of Dairy Milk!

Omnomnom.

I'm still ever-so itchy. I have NO idea why but it's been weeks now, I know if I went to the doctor's they'd ask ifI could try eliminating anything that might cause it. I HAVE DONE!

The only thing I can think it might might be is the washing powder James uses... Maybe I should force him to wash all of his clothes through with my washing power from now on...

That'd be a right malarky, I'm sure he'd LOVE that...

GRARGH

ALSO, I have to persuade James to let me do some little bits of filming for Alan's new video before Monday because I think it'd be well sweet to be involved even though the song that it's in is sort of mournful and doom-y.
Hmmm, I'll think about it.

Right I'm posting early, right now in the morning.
I know this is the only way that I'll remember to post it as I could easily forgotten (and almost did last night!).

So, right, I had an idea for a video, I might film that later but I don't know I might just stay over in the art rooms for hours...
It's the open day today so we're supposed to stick around.

:D

No comments: