Wednesday 16 December 2009

People of the college variety

I got up fairly early this morning because I could hear my family rattling around getting ready for school. So I popped downstairs to say my goodbyes because later I would be getting a lift from James's Dad to his house.

They arrived at just before 11 and we were on the road soon enough because Chris was a little bit impatient.

:)

We had a nice (just under) three hour journey in rain and fog and whatever and ate sausage rolls.

Arriving at James' I was greeted by his more adventurous cat, Jingle. She was keen to be cuddled, unlike Belle who I've barely seen in comparison. They're lovely the cats.

James' Dad went out and so we just sat around all afternoon making up for the last few days... :)

Later on, when Lynn got in we had ham salad sandwiches (of which I can still sort of taste the onion) before we went to his old college to pick up his A Level result certificate and hang out with his "Bench Crew". It was quite surreal seeing Adam (a dude who has the room opposite me at Uni) there, but overall it was just a generally nice experience!

We walked to get the train back (spending £1.25) and then the 5 min walk to his house where we are now.

As I've typed this James has started playing his bass GEETAR along to Muse-y-ness
XD

Also I have Jingle to stroke!

:D

No comments: