Saturday 19 December 2009

Pudding

I was going to write this while James was getting pudding but Jingle was in the room and wouldn't let me type.
Now that the sticky toffee pudding is eaten (and it was good) I'm free to tell you about our lovely lazy day.

I had a bit of an iffy morning, didn't feel 100% but I had a nap and was soon fine to sit and watch 5 full episodes of FlashForward. It was well good (hence why we kept watching).

That was pretty much it really, that and eating steak for tea.

WHEY!

OH also, today was interspersed with texts from Mum and Hazel who were keen to tell me about their day shopping and the snow. One text from Hazel read along the lines of "We have no front step, I repeat the snow is as high as the front step!"

We're going to watch Wall.E now so YEY!

No comments: