Thursday 3 December 2009

Perfectly Original

Yesterday afternoon, after I'd done some art, I went over to James' where he's cooked some mince and it was good and we sat and played Oblivion for 2 and a half hours and then we watched Black Books and for once the building was quiet all night and I had a very odd dream about Nana owning a B&B.

This morning I'm about to go to a PinE lab session and sit on the computers there while a guy fails to help me understand the statistics program SPSS and I just use Excel instead.

Last time (two weeks ago) I ended up googling to find out if there were any Muse tickets anywhere but they were all for Manchester or London and were ALL over £100.
DAFT that.

This afternoon James and I are going to take a good old fashioned Christmas shopping trip into town!

I just downloaded all the songs that Eddplant has up online for freezies. I really hope I get his EP for Christmas, or that Hazel does because I'm SURE she's put that on the list of ones she wants...

OH WHAT!?

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.neopets.com/market.phtml?type=wizard

The following error was encountered:

Connection to 206.220.42.181 Failed
The system returned:

(111) Connection refused
The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

For support please contact the ISS Service Desk: email iss-service-desk@lancaster.ac.uk, tel x10987.
Generated Thu, 03 Dec 2009 12:37:20 GMT by wwwcache.lancs.ac.uk (squid/2.7.STABLE6)


ARGH!

Oh right so I'm going to post this now before I go shopping.

Tales on that maybe tomorrow!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Muse tickets are ridiculous! I tried getting some and they were like $300 for mediocre seating.

Are you decorating your dorm for Christmas? <3

(lol just tell me on fb or smthing. cause I don't get the followup messages for comments even when i check the box. so annoying)