Thursday 10 December 2009

Podcasts

The Pottercast and The Student Breakfast Show are actually amazingly inspiring for sorting out and vacuuming.

Although now I've just got in from a lovely 40min walk (and sit on swings in the park) with James and there is my new desk chair and all I want to do is spin in it and leave the piles of stuff.

Ok so I watched Waterloo Road and Buzzcocks.

We're going to cook soon, so there.
Tomorrow is the last day of term.

That's mental.

That's nearly ELEVEN weeks here.

Well, I need to decide what travels with me over the holidays, a month is such an odd time to pack for!

Chris' freezer tray full of water that AJ did last night has frozen. I REALLY want to see his face when he checks it after Christmas.

Anyhoosle. I have little else to say here today.
As in this is the end.
BAI

No comments: