Friday 25 December 2009

Parents, Nana and Us.

Family time for Christmas is just smashing!



Marissa Mix CD was such a lovely non physical present.
XD

My Witches Wand is the BEST!
The T-Shirt Haze got me that says I'm a YouTube star! and it is FANTASTIC!
James bought me a hoody that feels like a hug.
Mum and Dad got me (among other smaller things) a printer and an umbrella that should never go inside out.
FANKS!

We watched the Incredibles, the Gruffalo and Dr.Who.

I HAVE SOME THINGS TO SAY:

(slight spoils)

Same lipstick? Lucy Saxon's pals had time to develop the potion but she still had his DNA on her mouth. Time fail.

WILFRED ftw

The Master's Super Jump? Qu'esque qu la craik?

Narration? whaaat?

Ooooooods!

Red chlorophyll for the red grass on Galifrey?

FOR GALIFREY!
Oooft, TimeLords!


So I'm going to sleep now, Leeds tomorrow!

xx

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Lol. No idea what half this post was about, but okay. <3

IK. MARISSA IS A BRILLIANT BEING.

and the shirts that you got were WIN.

Merry Chris ams! hehe