Thursday 17 December 2009

Perishing

Today it's cold.
Full stop.

Hazel sent me a picture message of the school yard covered in snow!
It's even almost snowing here, almost.

We got up fairly late today and just had cuddle time and then watched some Project for Awesome videos. It made me feel a bit bad that I haven't recorded one this year, but to be honest it's 80% (I think John said) about participating via commenting and rating.
ALSO, in other youtubely news, BARRYALDRIDGE is subscribed to me now. YEY!

This afternoon we got the train from Garswood to Prescot then got a lift from James' Mum to his Grandad's.
He was dead sweet and lovely and gave me a tenner for Christmas!
Also his Auntie Dianne showed up so I met her too.

Ooo! We're going to have stuffed peppers for tea and then, maybe, watch this thing on iPlayer called Perfect Creature. Should be good.

TOODLES!

No comments: