Saturday 12 December 2009

Perfect Birthday Present

James has been asking me for AGES what I want for my Birthday this coming 27th of December and this morning I finally realised that I would like the new Zelda DS game.

I say "finally realised" because it was this morning that it became the official "that's what I'll get Liz". I've wanted the next Zelda DS game since I completed Phantom Hourglass!

I've sort of half packed some things to take home, at least, I've sorted through the mahoosive pile of papers and books that I had.

There is someone on the floor above me playing their guitar fairly loudly.

This morning I rediscovered "Let them sing it for you" and a fair few lols were had.

Because it's only 13 days til Christmas and this is my last full day on campus, I'll be going over to James' soonish and we'll spend the rest of the day together.

There are things that need doing, like packing, but I can do that tomorrow morning, right?

:D

Someone remind me to check my post before I leave!

No comments: