Monday 21 December 2009

Pineapple

Is, in fact, the BEST fruit ever.

James would disagree and say bananas.

---

Today we made the Banana-Mars(bar) cake. Or Banabar loaf as it should be called.
It took us far too long but was well fun and it should appear in my Hazelizabeth video at the end of this week.

We watched Wall-E properly without it skipping (or us falling asleep) and also I made my sexymac video which took altogether too long to film and edit. (I had a lot of thinking to do.)

I'm sort of sad that this is my last full day here with James.

BUT tomorrow I get to go home and see my family, and my new bed, and do some proper catching up that wasn't possible when they were all still in school!

The busy times start now.

---

James just completed the free trial of Auditorium and is back to making Fantastic Contraptions!

Night Yo.

1 comment:

boobjob12 said...

I totally agree with the pineapple.
I love you, Liz, and I hope you (and Haze!) have a super merry Christmas. :)

If you guys can, check your emails on Christmas morning. GIFTS IN THEREEEEE.