Tuesday 22 December 2009

Pasta

Man we had an early morning this morning, and by that I mean 8:30 without lying around in bed 'til 11.

It was snowing and looked ever-so pretty! But we checked online and it implied trains would be running late. So we set off earlier (James coming with me through to Liverpool).

I got hot chocolate and sat around while we waited to see if my train would pop up on the arrivals/departures board. After a while James decided he wanted hot chocolate so I stayed with my bags while he wandered off. He came back convinced he'd seen Bill Bailey!
On the station announcements we were pretty sure we heard "Will mister James Kirk please report to the blahdiblah" and that made us giggle for a good while.

Train journeys went ok without problems with changes or delays and my mp3 player kept me amused.

Home is lovely, I'm glad to be back even though I'm going to miss James horribly over the next week, I'm sure I'll cope as it's ever so busy and we do still have mobiles and the internet.

Taraaa

No comments: