Friday 30 October 2009

Nearly November

So I finished with Tuesday night, the Tuesday night I didn't get to film because of my ruined hair from apple bobbing...

Wednesday brought about a Doctors appointment so I could finally get some stuff to sort out my eczema that has recently been SO itchy. Then went mostly like they usually do with Art in the morning and a free(ish) afternoon. In art Ceri, Sian and I went on a walk all over campus taking photos for our project. In the evening, it was our one month night so James and I stayed in and watched Finding Nemo.

:D

Thursday was my day off this week so I slept in, sort of and tried to get work done... I sort of failed at that and so when it got to 2 and we were going to go out to take some more photos I still hadn't get my Psychology done.
I've promised myself I will try to do it this lunch time.

I have a drawing class in about an hour so I'd better stop typing and leave this to fill in later.
Actually no, I'm going to post it now.

No comments: