Friday 2 October 2009

Now it's October!

I couldn't write yesterday when it was one of the most exciting days of my life.
Admittedly Alex is/was probably slightly more exuberant because Parrot Stories was released! Fully spreading its wings into the world!

Now though it's Caitlin's Birthday and too early and I want to sleep so this is deffo getting "draft"-ed

AND THEN I took time away from the internet, again.

Life is just too good to make excuses to spend time on here.


I can't really remember when I was writing this first bit.
I'll just talk about today briefly...

I went shopping with Ruth and now I have food in the cupboards and freezer which is GOOD.
Then I went for a meal with James and his parents at "The Plough", there was SO much food it was clearly ridiculous.
Also, I've never heard anyone say "pal" as much as they do.

We watched Star Wars ep IV after and that was (Y) (which is a thumbs up on msn that I'm always tempted to type even though all it'll show as here is a Y)
I couldn't help but find C3PO the funniest thing EVER.
Well not ever, but within that film he was.

I've just posted my video and it's 10, and I'm STILL very tired.

As is life.

NIGHT FOLKS.

xxxxx

2 comments:

Haze said...

YEY THE 'N's'!
Aww.
"As is life."
Hope the 'meet the parents' was less awkward than the film (Y)

Ashley said...

Congrats!

LOL. STARWARS. I do have to say my little brother is obsessed with it. C3PO and R2D2 <3