Saturday 10 October 2009

Never mind that I've got cats in my wheelie bin!

I've been intending to use that as a blog title pretty much for the entire year.
Jon Richardson is seriously a hero of mine.

I drew this today while I was sat listening to podcasts so that I wasn't just sitting and looking at the bland grey clouds outside.
Lovely face.
:D



So then I have this draft notepad document that says
"Obscure Charlie and the Chocolate Factory reference"
Which refers to a moment during Adam's Birthday night when Mike had to drink the centre pot from Ring of Fire and said about the flavours changing as he drank.
James said something along the lines of,
"Blueberry pie and cream!"
and so I replied, without prompting,
"Violet, you're turning Violet, Violet!"

XD

Nobody owned up to that lift shit so we all have to pay £1.09 out of our deposits.

In our kitchen last night Callum, Tom, Mike and I discussed Thatcher, Obama, healthcare, moon landings and Disney films.

Then I read this:
http://www.b3ta.com/interview/eoincolfer/

We then went to see Observe and Report, which was hilarious but insane.

I also took the mic out of James for gibberish speech that sounded like Dory's whale speech... He hasn't seen Finding Nemo.
Another thing that needs to be remedied.

---

SO, right now I'm about to go watch Star Trek :D

Night y'all

1 comment:

Luke Beaumont's Design for Digital Media Blog said...

I am a big fan of pen drawings, it must take so much skill to get the shading correct!

Is the drawing of anyone in particular?

P.S Thank you for commenting my blog post. I feel inspired to write more now I know someone is reading and commenting :) Might start I weekly post minimum