Sunday 11 October 2009

Never gonna give you up

Never gonna let you down...

I had a lie in this morning, which was surreal.
I rarely wake up for the first time at 10am.
And I'm STILL yawning.
Rubbish!

I ate a lot of bacon at lunch and had a tea or rice and a helluva lot of veg.

This afternoon after doing the reading for art I needed to I went over to James' and we watched Star Wars VI and it was awesome.
At the end there are scenes of celebration in loads of cities shoehorned in, each of which he knew the names of and could explain why the scenes were both rubbish and wrong.

I'm watching... well listening to Never Mind the Buzzcocks on iPlayer and it's just not as good as it used to be.

OH GOSH
I'm psyched for tomorrow.

I mean, I don't WANT to be up early and in an Art lecture at 9 but after that I have a video to record, (if Shell ever gives us a theme!) edit and post, Hazel will post her Trock song hopefully and there is a film on called 50 Dead Men Walking about the IRA. Oh and a 2 hour workshop with Ann Marie.

:D

No comments: