Tuesday 20 October 2009

New times

It's Tuesday, you can probably see that actually above this blog post...
To think I thought I would manage to post daily! What a laugh. Still, infrequent is better than never!

Sunday was quite a lazy day, I did my work, chatted on skype to Mum and Hazel sporadically throughout the day and did more work.
For the first time in ages I had time to listen to music because finally I'd got through all the podcasts that had stored up!
I also cooked through a massive batch of mince, in three chunks because of the size of my wok.
On Sunday evening we did the pub quiz and it was fun fun fun.
There was this one moment where I laughed so much that I nearly cried and it was to do with magnificent timing and shining wit, but that is all I shall say in this public forum.

Yesterday I spent just under 6 hours working on practical art and 2 on Art History, I only just managed to get my video up too!

I have recycling annoyances because it was my idea supposedly I'm supposed to be the one who always empties the box even though it's usually filled with other people's drink cans and bottles.

We're doing some experimental line drawing slash mark making... I might show you it in a video.

I've booked tickets for travelling during "week 6"... one to London on Wednesday the 11th November and one to Durham on the Thursday night.
I'm very very excited for this.

Tonight is SSAGO again and we're going bowling in Morecambe... the timing means that I will be out very late so I'm posting now before my very busy day of PinE and Art begins!

Toodles y'all.

PERFUME :D

1 comment:

Luke Beaumont's Design for Digital Media Blog said...

Kudos on getting people to recycle! <3 I think it should be everyones responsibility on emptying the box though!!!

I am jealous of your visit to London. Normally during reading week I get me self up to Newcastle, although I don't think I will be making it this reading week :(