Thursday 15 October 2009

Never miss a beat

I had a day off today... I was up too early, well I didn't really sleep much.
Then I went to use the laundry facilities and sat and listened to my Zen and rated all the songs I listened to.
I have over 4000 tracks on there so it's going to take AGES to rate them all.
I fell in love with the song "I'm Yours" by The Script.

I came back over here and drew a picture of M'dawg's dog.

I tried to read my psychology text book and started to sleep.
I went to check out the post and saw NO PARROT STORIES.

>_<
I'm craving that album, CRAVING.

I think I'm going to try and sleep now.

I finished Paper Towns again today and wrote a review in my other blog.

Going to post now.

:D

3 comments:

Haze said...

I love The Script, and that song.
"I may not have the greatest...*something*...but Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam yours (:"

YEAHHH.
P.s. they're really good live ;D

Tuesday, it was a year since The Hooisers.
<3

Haze said...

He's Irish = EXPLAINED.



"I may not have the softest touch, I may not say the words as such, and I though I may not look like much, I'm yours.


SARAH JANE ADVENTURES TO WATCH, BAYYYYY.
<333

Ashley said...

The Script is simply amazing. I love them so.

mail system is a kicker