Monday 26 October 2009

Nineteen minutes past five

I'm writing this through the bits of the 5:19 show that aren't Chartjackers related.
They're talking about America now, so Alex and Johnny aren't on screen.

I don't have a draft message to describe what has happened since I last wrote!
I'll just go through this quite quickly then.

Things worth reporting:
On Saturday was the "Fright Night"
9pm-8:20am
Drag Me To Hell
[*REC]
The Thing
A quiz interlude
The Strangers
Eden Lake
Black Sheep

It was epic.
James and I did sleep a bit here and there, but the fact we made it through to the end was pretty admirable.

I had about 40 mins sleep then got up to tidy my room.

On Sunday (yesterday) Mum, Dad and Hazel came to visit and we went out for a meal and it was GOOD.

Then last-afternoon/early evening watched up things on iPlayer while James just slept, I felt it was cruel to move him, up til the point I wanted my own bed to myself and threw him out.
3 hours was clearly enough time.

TODAY

mince

I am tempted to leave that as the only word describing my day but I shall give you another

moon

NIGHT

2 comments:

Ashley said...

what is mince? hahahaha

YAY for the America top 40.

word ver is strawdog.

hmmm

Haze said...

How can you leave it at good? You know it's a rubbish word :(

Sucks for being tired.
XXX