Saturday 24 October 2009

Nerimania got pwnd by Parrot Stories

Friday was yesterday.
I watched the Question Time program on iPlayer and then Russell Howard.
These two programs were entirely different.

In the evening James and I laughed ourselves silly at Russell's stand up dvd which was the only comedy one I brought with me.

I had a late morning this morning which was superb and then in the afternoon did my Art History reading and notes in the laundry.

I went to check my post and do you know what I found?
ONLY BLOODY PARROT STORIES!



My initial reaction was actually to jump up and down.
Calum was also also checking his post and for once I was the weirder one...

Today just gets better. Tom Milsom has released a free Trock EP and also I discovered that "Nerfighteria Island" is downloadable. There are now 18 more songs in my life that are amazing.

And NOW I get to spend a whole night with my amazing boyfriend watching horror films in the Uni cinema. SIX films. "Fright Night" they call it...


THEN TOMORROW I SEE MY FAMILY!

I bloody miss Hazel.

Well, toodleoo.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

<3 PARROT STORIES!

Have fun with the fam tomorrow.

Haze said...

I ruddy well miss you too!
That makes me sound like Hagrid
<3
Is it wrong to just always associate that word with Robbie Coltraine?
HAHA