Tuesday 6 October 2009

Name Games

For remembering our Psychology Seminar group.
I now introduce myself as Liz, it's rather strange.

The weather was very yeurgh today.
I so didn't want to set out this morning into the rain to go to my first lecture...
We're going to be doing about feral children, it's going to be GOOD. Although the video we're going to watch next week? I've already seen. Sue ftw!

I also ended up spending money on books for my course... just under £54!
But Mum says there is something we can do via Grandad's book thing that'll mean I get the money back.

OH, I was heading over to Art to spend an hour messing with the sketchbook and I popped in to the JCR to check the post.
WOO!
Mum had sent wax crayons and some "spellotape", she has actually put a label on the inside of the roll that says "spellotape" because she is JUST that cool.

:D

I actually adore that all three of them (parents and Haze) wrote a little note to me too! Hazel even included how much she hates Willy Loman (you know? from Death of a Salesman?) When I was replying the word Loman isn't in my t9 but knobo is.
So therefore Willy Knobo lives up to his name.

I'm posting this now because I'm going out in a bit, then coming back to cook and eat before the first SSAGO meeting which is the Scout and Guiding group.

Yey for guiding!

So yeah, I don't really think I'll be in the right mood/state of mind to write when I get in later so you get an EARLY update.
I feel almost as if I owe you this because of some of the shoddy quality you've had to put up with!

Toodle y'all.

Why not leave me a comment today? Just tell me what YOU'VE been doing for once.
:)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Haha. the weather here is sucking too :(

VIDEOSSSS are great in classes. your books are ONLY 54?!

one of our books ends up being like $100. ARG. nom nom nom.

spellotape <3

what did I do? hmm. went to school and played catch up ;) I also got you to be pissed at me by sending you this AWESOME video hehe. :D

that's it really. u had a more interesting day than I.

ILY! <3

boobjob12 said...

Did you usually introduce yourself as Elizabeth? It's weird, I don't think I've ever called you that. I'd say it out loud to assess the weirdess, but it's like 6:23AM and I'm listening to some Muuuuudbloods.
GOD YOUR MOM IS SO COOL. I LOVE IT. Hehehe t9 word fails. Nora has t9, and the fails just make me laaaaaugh.

What I've been doing? Homework, reading, playing pokémon, listening to way too much music, searching for courage, and TODAY I'M GOING TO THE LIIIIBRARY.
Oh and we got permission for our Doctor Who club. SO EXCITED.

<333
(Tonnnny :()