Tuesday 27 October 2009

Nurgh, I dunno.

So this morning I got up fairly early and went over to the Art rooms to buy some graphite dust and paper and later on I'm going to have to experiment with that!

I just had an lecture about the importance of play for children.
I might take my laptop over to the Art rooms so that I can type up my Art History notes and then take it over to my seminar... but I wont.

I'm going to "nap" and by "nap" I mean read Looking For Alaska until I hopefully drift off and get maybe an hour in before I have to go work again!

20 mins asleep is probably less useful than none at all.

I spent two hours in the art rooms, went to a psychology seminar where we discussed the stranger situation and then another hour in the art rooms talking to Ceri and Sian about our project... and then hair.

I haven't had such a girly conversation in AGES.

I've plaited my hair so I can go as Magenta from Rocky Horror to the SSAGO party tonight and I'm sat watching World's Strictest Parents and being seriously worried!

Party was gooood. I managed to make my hair go flat due to bobbing for apples.

Watched a bit of Ross Noble too.

Tis all.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I wish we had art rooms we could just -go- to to do some amazing things and experimenting and the like.

I love 'naps'

ooh. put pics up on facebook! I want to see this

xxx
(wordver: butaluge)