Wednesday 21 October 2009

No You!

So, last time I wrote to you I was about to go bowling with SSAGO.
That is exactly what happened. :D
We got the bus to town then train to Morcambe.
When swapping shoes they make you keep hold of one because there is a high chance that otherwise you'll lose them both.

Following this adventure on Wednesday I went to this eco art talk by a woman who puts grass on buildings and another who argues with french politicians about this "green clouds" thing. It was well tiring and although fairly interesting, made me wish I'd taken a nap instead.

Last night we attempted to watch Edward Scissor Hands and although the DVD did play all the way through... sleep was had.

There is something I haven't yet shared with you all because up until today I wasn;t entirely sure if it was happening. I've been talking to Alex about meeting up while I'm travelling around in my free week to look at exhibitions and he has offered to let me crash in the nerilocation.
You don't know how excited I am to be going to visit him.
I'm going to miss James terribly though on my 4 days away... when I'm back at home over that weekend it's going to be dead strange.

Today we went exploring on campus to find the little park but it wasn't that good and didn't even have a round-about or see-saw!

I got disorientated by the nap I had mid afternoon then cooked, played cheat with Adam, Nick and Alex (uni Alex) then set off for tonight's film.

Taking of Pelham 123 was awesome, I didn't think I was going to enjoy it but it was paced well and the main characters did an awesome job.

Right now I'm nearly asleep so I shall sign off.

Toodleoo.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

:D

yay for pelham hahaha