Sunday 4 October 2009

Nana's Birthday

It feels strange knowing that if we were home we'd probably have gone out because it's Nana's Birthday and instead I had a lie in and had to fight to get up.

---

I just got in with some bread and chocolate spread for a nice Sunday breakfast and I'm sitting in my room eating even though I promised myself I wouldn't do that.
The thing is, BOTH the kitchens are skanky.
This is what happens when there is not an organised night out and they stay in over here.
It's not, like, deathly rank or even that smelly, it's just messy and dirty.

I went to the library to print some things for art and I think I'm going to attempt some hand washing.

---

It's now nearly 20 past 9 and we've just finished eating dinner.
I felt like a right housewife earlier as I did all the washing up of crockery and surfaces in both kitchens while a few people had gone out to buy in the stuff for dinner.







There are some photos to represent the meal.

The meal was FANTASTIC.
Just finished now.
Lamb and beef both cooked to perfection (in onions,garlic and red wine) with roasts, mash, carrots, peas, broccoli, GRAVY, leaks... OMNOMNOM!


I copied that over from facebook to save time...

Now I'm going to get as much sleep as I can before tomorrow morning's silly early lecture!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

TIGHTS. I like the shampoo idea, tbh, I think that would work. Do you guys have a laundromat on campus?

You seem simply radiant. Similar to a pregnant woman. Not that I'm insinuating you are preggers and/or fat/look like pregnant woman. Okay. I'll stop. That whole 'IM HAPPY FOR YOU' just went down the drain

*woooshhhhh*

That was the sound of the drain.