Wednesday 30 September 2009

Marilyn Munroe

Well my fellow bloggees!
Is that a word I can use?
Not sure.
ANYHOOSLEZ
I'm having an "early night" tonight seeing as tomorrow is our "Big Night Out" with Fyled and Furness.
Tonight for us was "cross dressing night and some of the guys on our corridor got right into it! Boobs and all, it's been pretty epic.

So what do I say, we started today by attempting to attend a talk that was signalled as "essential" but was full so instead we just picked up some leaflets and kitchen-ed it til our final enrolment thingy around 12.

I've finalised my choice to be 2/3 Art 1/3 Psychology in Education.
At some point tomorrow I really have to remember to book the right seminars for Psycho too.

We went along to the freshers fair too and watched some people fence and do judo then a couple of the girls and I, (Alice, Faye, Rosanne and Ruth) [I accidentally managed to type that in alphabetical order even though I didn't mean to!] decided to join in and have a go at the roller disco.
It was hilarious though there wasn't quite enough space to get to any speed without crashing.
Unfortunately that event got "People all over the world, join hands, start a love train" that cheesy old song, wedged in my noodle.

Returning to have kitchen times after that was what happened then James and I watched Donny Darko on my laptop coz, you know, we're just that cool.

(I've got to stop saying "just that cool" I've said it IRL too much...)

Watching the boys slowly transform into girls was so funny, especially Callum in Fayes Marilyn Munroe dress and Rory fascinated by his boobage.

We went to Bowland bar where I spent the night mainly chatting to Ruth, she's soo nice and great to talk to. NERDS FTW! (For her guy costume she wore a Star Wars Vader top :D)

We called it a night about 10 though, came up to the kitchen, played a game of cheat with some of the others and I decided to write this up.

It's the first time I've been able to sit down and just babble so sorry if it was too long and rambly!

I'm betting tomorrow it'll just be... brief, I'll forewarn you!

xxx
WOOO!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY! Glad you're having a grand time at uni! Still miss you like crazy. LOL I was on the entire day!!!!!!

boobjob12 said...

GOD YOU SOUND SO HAPPY. I love love love love love it. <333

PS. 12 NP in my tillll! I miss IMing you stuff like this.