Friday 11 September 2009

Midnight blogging

So what if it's Friday.

I had a lovely Thursday.

I walked into town to have lunch with my cousin Lucy.
We had many conversations ranging over quality bargain clothes, great books and films, being skint at Uni, men and grrr, wasps, communities and plenty more.
We should have had this sort of get together ages ago, it should be a regular thing, I hope to make it more than a once-a-year thing. Like so many others.

We had a presentation night at school for certificates and such where they read out where everyone is going to Uni.
The speech made by the Theology guy from Durham uni made me drift off, he had no point to it, he hadn't decided what to say before he started. It was clearly a massive failure.

Then I went into town with a host of friends because soon people start drifting off to Uni's. I had this strange Mocktail called a "Hobson's Choice". Much better than alcohol (sometimes).

Nighto

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of your time of posting. "00:03". THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN HERE. I want.

It sounds like a very nice day :) I, NPR, did NOT have a nice Thursday afternoon. I was chained to a pole.

;)

Ashley said...

you seriously need to introduce me to mocktails.

or alcohol.

love much,
girl named james