Thursday 24 September 2009

Mundane?

Sewing for hours today...


I know it's a bit rubbish, some of the shapes are wobbly, but it took ages and I like it. It's based on Durham Cathedral and has to be purple because it's going into a huge collection of similar purple squares.

I also reached the fourth season of Weeds.
It's still good and so ridiculous.

OH! I also helped mum make biscuits for her Macmillan coffee sale tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'm out from lunch onward so I'm kind of getting panicky about getting everything packed.

Wooo for panic Saturday.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh cute. I wish I could sew like that. :D AWESOME. It's pretty.

oh, and the owl may or may not be horcrux-like. ;)

I hope u get everything packed :D

boobjob12 said...

DUUUUDE THAT IS SO COOL. That's really awesome, is it going to be a quilt?
HAHA I remember when you told me about Weeds. I don't remember quite what you said but I remember it was funny. :P
Eek for panic! D: :P