Sunday 20 September 2009

Modified thinking

I cannot face another day of rushing my blog at some indeterminate time before midnight and I just know that if I don't start it now (around 4pm) I will end up with a listy thing.

Hang on, I don't want it to seem that I have anything against lists, or against brevity either. I just think I should sometimes put a little bit more effort into this aisle of my creative outlet.

I might have new readers, I never know if I will because I never see my link shared, UNTIL TODAY!
When I was at SitC I met a guy called Luke who I've recently been watching create SSS videos. Today he linked to this here blog of mine because apparently I have an admirable writing style. :)

To the content we must arrive and yet it's Sunday, it's a sunny Sunday which makes me think that for once it is living up to the way the day is spelt.

If I went into detail about what I actually did today (moving things around and vacuuming) you might just x down your browser or return to your homepage to start again.
Other things I did today included watching a quiz on tv about food, spending maybe a bit too long on msn and revisiting my neopets account "just to see what has changed".

Don't do that Liz, they lure you in with games and time wastage. Then again there are times in my life when I want to sit and waste time on a game right? We all do it even if it's just spider solitaire. But you don't earn anything from that and you don't make friends or win a pretty picture to put next to your name... Oh dear.

I almost deleted the above paragraph but I'm being positive and honest and open and it's true. Sometimes I play Meerca Chase because it IS better than minesweeper.

I lost the track of this blog, I called it "modified thinking" because I was going to rant about and discuss the ideas in "The Secret" which I'm reading.

Positive thinking is damn useful but I don't think it actually is the be all and end all of our entire lives.

What do you think? Have you read or heard about 'the secret', do you think it's a load of tripe or the way we should live our lives? Does cosmic ordering work?

(Actually I might have to get back to you on this cosmic ordering thing it might have accidentally worked from something I ordered about 2 months ago. We shall SEE!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love going back in time, pur say, and playing old games/watching old shows. I remember the petpet hurder game the best. And the 200m peanut dash :)