Friday 18 September 2009

Man I'm excited!

Have to post this before we skedaddle to Carlisle to see DAVE GORMAN!

Gosh, I'm pretty darn excited!
The last time we saw him was his Googlewhack tour and Hazel looked like this:

And I wore an denim jacket!

I'm going out in a bit and I don't think I'll get back online before we leave so I'll outline what I think I'll be doing instead of what I've done.

Mum and me are going to Dalton Park to buy some stuff for Uni then to visit one of her friends.
Then we'll come back and pack a bag fo' tonight.

Right, I want to close down the interwebs so I can see if my music'll transfer.
Less distractions more productivity...

2 comments:

boobjob12 said...

Dave Gorman... Dave Gorman...
Well, I don't know who Dave Gorman is, but I freakin' love googlewhacks. I mentioned it to somebody today, I don't remember who though. I was talking about not finding information online, and said, "I googled it and got like, one hit." (two seconds later) "Well, it wasn't a googlewhack, but STILL." They didn't get it, hahahaha. xD
DUDE LOOK AT THAT MINI HAZEL.

That sounds like a MIGHTEHFINE day of plans! (Funny coz it was HOURS and HOURS ago for you. But YEAH.)

Okay, BAI. :P

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW HAZEL LOOKS SO ADORABLE. Denim jacket? Sounds ridiculously cute. I want pictures. I love pictures. I am saving that one of little Haze to my PC, I love it so much. :3