Saturday 5 September 2009

Mates night out

= Blogging early on a Sunday morning.

I was up too early so I could go on the Girl Guide Centenary celebration.
100 years of Guiding.
I've been involved since I was 5, a Rainbow in a purple tabard.
Now I'm a Ranger and today was quite fun, although we didn't get a go at the good things as the queue for the bungee trampolines was over 2 hours long.
-_-
But there was free popcorn and competitive dance mats.

I went out tonight for Steph (who I've know from ages three) 's 19th.
It was a great night.

Maybe I should say more, maybe not.
I'll keep this short and sweet actually.

Night.

2 comments:

boobjob12 said...

Short and sweet, just how I like them boys!
I have no idea what that meant.

Anyways, free popcorn should always be a motivation to do things. :D Glad you had a great night!

PS. Since it's M month, I think you should have a blog dedicated entirely to ME. Kidding, kidding. :P

Ashley said...

Yay for foam crafts! haha not.

Bungee trampolines have massive lines anywhere.

DANCE MATS! and free popcorn. That must have been a blast. Do you play DDR?

Was it Steph's bday? I remember you saying something about going to a bday party a few weeks ago with a friend from nursery.

Word ver: nomood

I'm clearly in no mood to do anything but squee over your blog! :)