Tuesday 15 September 2009

Macaroni



I traced over some photos yesterday but it helps them blend in.
I actually think I'm going to get it printed on a t-shirt!

I was sorting through things in my room... going through a massive pile of magazines and almost had a mini break down over Mark Spate again. Man I loved Smart so much.

By reccomendation I watched the first three episodes of Weeds, the little boxes song gets very much trapped in my head. It's actually really good even though the situations are so alien to me.

At cadets the under tens insisted on being zombie children and mauling me... it gets pretty uncomfortable and completely wears me out.
Also I found this book on the shelf:


Nora, that is for you.

I'm watching Dr. Horrible, I love it. A few more times and I'll have seen it enough to know the words properly.

Sorry for the blog being all over the place but I feel a bit rubbish, like I'm going to be sick, and I'm finding concentration difficult.

Nightynight
x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT BOOK. OHMYGOD. HAHAHAHAHHA. JESUS AND ME. I AM GOING TO DIE. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAAAAA.
that was excellent. I love you simply for that picture. hahahhahahahahahhaha too funny.

FEEL BETTAH D:

Ashley said...

I love that sketch <3

THOSE ZOMBIES!!! :DDDD

they attacked :)